Thursday, March 29, 2012

V-Day Shopping For Your Sweetie


Ok, so I have to admit that it... I love to shop at Tiffany&Co. Why you ask??? It's because no matter who you are or what you purchase, they always make you feel like you are the most important person in the store and what you are buying is the absolute perfect choice! If they sold silver plated dog crap, someone would probably buy it and that person would feel like he just bought the perfect gift for whomever it was that they purchased it for!

Normally, I am not one of those guys who is out on V-Day trying to buy a gift. I usually have my purchases done the week or so before. But this year it's been crazy and I found myself out today among all of the other men, and a few women (At this point in the narrative I just have to say, "God bless the inventor of yoga pants!") out making their last minute purchases. The one thing that I had on my side though, was that I knew exactly what I was out to purchase. Guys if you're reading this and you have still not gone out and got your sweetie a gift, my advice to you is to have a plan and stick to it. I had already been on the Internet and found the item I wanted, so when I got to Tiffany&Co I just had to find it in the case and tell the sales associate that I wanted it.  Total time in the store was about 10 minutes! Same thing when I went to get cards, candy and flowers. I knew what I was getting going into the stores. So, you can heed my advice or not, let me know what you think??? Ladies, if you have any advice for us guys, I'd love to hear that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment