Monday, March 5, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

I don't know if it's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder because I was already very fond of JJ before he left over a week ago on vacation, but I can definitely tell you that absence makes Kat go crazy!

Even before he left, it had been weeks since we had seen each other.  We didn't plan it that way, but life intervened.  You know how that is, right?

Well, now he's back and he hasn't had a chance to talk with me yet, and I'm anxious. I've missed him. Even when we don't see each other for weeks, we always connect by text and phone, but this last week has been a week of complete radio silence. And you know that a week in internet time is like a month in normal linear time.

I don't know how much more absence this heart can take.

But I'll keep waiting.....as long as it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment